The DataModes ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE module posts and tracks transactions related to sales. Cash can be applied to a single open invoice, multiple invoices, or partially to an invoice. The A/R Aging Report facilitates effective collection procedures resulting in improved cash flow management. Cash receipts entry is highly automated and designed to minimize erroneous postings.
- Operates in a true multi-user environment.
- Eases operator workload through automated invoice generation and updating of account balances.
- Posts balanced transactions to the General Ledger automatically.
- Supports customer credit limits with operator override capability.
- Stores payment history by account and by invoice.
- Controls credit through invoice generation, cash receipts, periodic account statements, and aged trial balances.
- Shows account aging by current and 30, 60, 90 day or any other past due basis.
- Creates automatic finance charges.
- Produces account statements on demand for one or all accounts.
- Allows for non-cash adjustments to Accounts Receivable Balances with balanced postings to the General Ledger.
- Allows for entry of down payment transactions.
- Has a quick load screen to establish beginning A/R balances.
- ENTRY SCREENS
- Payment Entry
- Adjustment Entry
- Prepayment Entry
- Load A/R Balances
- A/R Invoice Entry
- Invoice Printing
- Invoice Register
- Cost of Sales
- A/R Utilities
- Cash Receipts Journal
- Sales Posting
- Sales Posting Exception Report
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Prior A/R Aging
- Account Statements
- A/R History by Customer
- Reconcile A/R Balances
- Apply Finance Charges